Monday, July 16, 2018

New Books That Needs to Become Audioized in my Opinion

      Hey, I know that it's been awhile. But, I have some ideas as to what books needs to become audio books (in my opinion). But note: these are just my opinion.

Books:

The It Girl, Lucky, Infamous, and Classic by von Ziegesar (author of Gossip girl)
Revelation, Vanished, Ominous, and Vengeance by Kate Brian
All the Canterwood Crest series by Jessica Burkhart
The Rest of the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard
Pretty Tough by Nicole Leigh Shepherd
And of course The Clique by Harrison


Well, that's all that I've come up with. But as you know, they will most likely not make these excellent books become audio books . After all, that's their agency. That's all for now. Sorry for all the silence on this blog.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment