Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Post Chrismas and New Years Day

Hey,

     Well, I will admit that I have had a good Christmas. Didn't get everything that was on my list. But that's okay. We don't always get everything that we want. But I did get some stuff that were on my list. And I even got two pairs of shoes which was a pleasant surprise because I got a pair of new shoes during my birthday. I got a book, some money, a few gift cards, and of course candy.
     On New Years Eve, I didn't go to any parties. I just hung out at home with family. I ate some veggies and some rolls along with with chips and mild salsa.
       So, I hope that everyone had a good New Years Eve. I am sorry for those of you who are feeling under the weather. I will admit that winter isn't a fun time a year when it comes to feeling sick and under the weather. Just stay hydrated and have some Vitamin C to help you as well as get plenty of rest. It's up to you whether or not you want to get the vaccine. Anyway, good luck for this new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment